- Standard(Raised) Expanded Carbon Steel (PDF - 153 KB)
- Standard(Raised) Expanded Aluminum (PDF - 152 KB)
- Standard(Raised) Expanded 304 Stainless Steel (PDF - 152 KB)
- Flattened Expanded Carbon Steel (PDF - 153 KB)
- Flattened Expanded Aluminum (PDF - 152 KB)
- Flattened Expanded 304 Stainless Steel (PDF - 152 KB)
- Expanded Metal Grating (PDF - 7 KB)
Expanded metal is one of the most economical of all open metal products. Perfect for architectural, commercial and industrial uses, expanded metals come in a variety of forms including:
- Standard or Raised Expanded Metal
- Catwalk Grating
We have expanded metal with diamond sizes ranging from .125″ x .75” to 1.5” x 3.4”. These materials are available in stainless steel, galvanized steel, carbon steel, aluminum, or copper
Unlike woven wire products, expanded metal won’t unravel if cut at one end; the remaining strands continue to hold. It is versatile, with a great variety of sizes, styles and weights offering many choices to suit your needs. Expanded metal presents a virtually impenetrable barrier when used behind drywall or in ceilings.
Our experience with small to large production runs enables us to meet the demands of our customers in a timely and efficient manner.