With hundreds of tooling options available, we can offer round holes, square holes, slots, hexagonal perforations as well as many other design options.
Using multiple techniques enables us to create almost any shape and perforation pattern including multiple die punching, single punch, CNC, laser cutting, plasma CNC and more.
Material thickness ranges from 28 gauge to 1″ thick plate in stainless steel, galvanized, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, titanium, and exotic nickel alloys such as the Monel® series.
Hole sizes range from .020″ to over 3-1/2″.
TYPES OF PERFORATIONS
The versatile perforated metal products from Argus Steel are suitable for diverse projects. We cater to those operating in industrial and architectural settings with several options for perforation shape, size, and layout. Choose the optimal gauge of metal materials with perforation openings in the following configurations:
- Round hole perforated metal: Round perforations are our most popular options for industrial facilities and architectural uses. Argus Steel provides round hole perforated sheets in staggered in either 60 degree or 45-degree or straight-line patterns. Choose from materials such as stainless steel, plain steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, or many other alloys for orders. Perforations leave room for air, light, gases, sound, and solids to pass through.
- Square hole perforated metal: Argus Steel supplies square hole perforated metal screens for applications in which large or small openings are required. Our square hole perforated metal plates provide a high strength-to-weight ratio and a uniform appearance. Argus Steel products are available in staggered row and straight row patterns.
- Slotted hole perforated metal: Purchase metal products with slotted hole perforations for ventilation, or as needed for aggregate screening needs. With options available as side staggered, end staggered, or straight row layouts make it possible for you to meet your required tolerances whatever the application.
- Hexagonal perforated metal: Industrial buyers opt for hexagonal perforated metal for aesthetic appeal. With a high percentage of open area, hex perforated metal is ideal for any application in which airflow is critical.
- Decorative perforated metal: Argus Steel offers a wide variety of decorative perforated metal patterns. We meet your project requirements by offering hole shapes in multiple geometric styles.